This course is excellent for all levels, whether you’re:
- a new stylist looking to build a strong foundation
- a seasoned professional looking to brush up on your skills
- or a stylist that's strayed from the hair care essentials you know to be true
This course takes hairstylists from beginner level to mastering the basics.
- 4 Pre-Recorded Lessons (approximately 60 minutes each)
- 4 Pre-Recorded Q & A Sessions (approximately 25 - 45 minutes each)
- NEW! Bonus Style Lesson included!
Lesson 01: Building a strong foundation of the highly textured hair fundamentals.
Lesson 02: Client consultations, creating a regimen.
Lesson 03: Product selection, pre-poo, shampoo/style demo.
Lesson 04: Stretch and style demo (2 styles included).
I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for the pop up group. I truly had no idea of what exactly I was going to be signing up for, but it more than exceeded any expectations I might have had. You are real, genuine, smart and so talented and I still can’t believe that I got a whole months worth of training and education from someone like you. You taking the time and effort that you did to teach and answer every one of mine and others questions is a blessing. I now feel confident and excited to try everything you taught me and more. I seriously cannot thank you enough. You are a light in this world and deserve every ounce of success🤍
- Alexandria, Recent Student
Topics Covered Include:
- How to elevate your customer service, client experience, and client service cycle
- What are the steps to becoming an expert
- What does a winning culture look like?
- Why you should focus on building high end clientele
- How to build a sustainable business model that lasts
- How to create passive income and multiple revenue streams
- What it takes to create a strong memorable brand
- and more!
StartWhat you'll learn in this course (3:46)
StartLesson 1:Get To Know The Basics! A MUST!! (71:13)
StartLesson 1: Q & A (35:39)
StartLesson 2: Consultation and Product Selection (76:16)
StartLesson 2: Q & A (44:20)
StartLesson 3: Pre poo, detangle, shampoo, conditon and twist (85:07)
StartLesson 3: Q & A (22:06)
StartLesson 4: Stretch and Style (69:19)
StartLesson 4: Q & A (30:59)
StartStudent Notes by Miller Brackett
StartBONUS Lesson: Twist out style and maintenance (33:13)
StartBONUS Lesson: Curly to straight transformation part 1 (59:46)
StartBONUS Lesson: Curly to straight transformation part 2 (40:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
"Stacey was the first inspiration for my hair journey and learning natural hair. She lights the room!! Every class I take with Stacey makes me feel empowered, educated and confident. Stacey is the staple of what the beauty industry needs."
- Gaby, Recent Student
This Course Is Not For People Who Are:
- Of the belief that they know it all. The truth is a professional never stops learning
- Not interested in building a highly textured hair clientele
- Not interested in being seen as an authority in highly textured hair
- Not interested in gaining knowledge of highly textured hair
- Not interested in saving time or money spent on finding the right tools and products for highly textured hair
- Not interested in being among like minded professionals that are working towards elevating their craft
- Not willing to learn from an industry veteran who has worked with major global brands
"Thank you. Your class was a great opportunity. Serving as a solid foundation for current students and professionals alike.
I’ve gained pages of notes on everything from styling tips, to methods of moisture retention, and identifying different curl patterns. I’ve learned how to choose the appropriate products, in combination, and what order to apply them.
I enjoyed your live demos, and loved having this to look forward to weekly, amidst quarantine, and the transition back to work. You’ve focused on defining clear purpose and direction, and with that, helped to reinforce techniques I had already been implementing, but now with added confidence.
Through such a trying time, your education has been a light, for myself and many others. I look forward to following your path as a teacher, and applying this knowledge to my wonderful clients, and my own natural hair. I hope to learn from you in person one day."
- Sarah Adeleye, Recent Student
Questions Answered In The Course:
- When trimming highly textured hair, is it better to do so wet, dry, curly, or blown out straight?
- If a client's concern is hair growth and retention, what kind of treatments would you recommend to them?
- How does steaming benefit highly textured hair?
- Is there ever a time when low porosity hair needs protein, and if so, how can you tell?
- What sealants are recommended to keep high porosity hair moisturized?
Dear Future Student:
Welcome to my 30 Day Popup group for Textured Hair Professionals!
I can’t believe I haven’t done something like this sooner. The need to get trustworthy and accurate information about highly textured hair is in high demand. However, the problem is, there aren’t enough reliable resources. Sure, with the click of a button or tap on your screen, you can end up on someone’s tutorial, but the information is all over the place and can be overwhelming.
That’s why I created this group for YOU! I’m going walk you through the steps to getting started on the right path towards mastery while building confidence and clarity.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to feel comfortable with clientele that has textured hair.
When the world opens up, I would love to invite you to an actual hands-on workshop to put this all into action.
Until then, let’s start building a solid foundation together.
Stacey Ciceron, Your Friend & Next Instructor
This course is closed for enrollment.
"'A course series that was begging to be written that all hairdressers should be exposed to."
- Anton, Recent Student